While in law school Tristan was actively involved on campus volunteering with Access & Equity Services, serving as Treasurer for a College of Law club and partaking in the Canadian National Negotiation Competition. Prior to law school, Tristan completed his undergraduate degree at the University of Calgary majoring in Law & Society. Throughout his studies he was actively involved in the community with multiple organizations, including being a member on a municipal citizen oversight committee for 2020/2021.
Tristan also has various professional experiences, including employment with the City of Calgary and Amazon in communication and management roles. He also completed a summer work term with a Calgary law firm, focusing on corporate and tax law. In his free time Tristan enjoys spending time with his family and dog, travelling and getting outdoors whatever the activity may be.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Advisor, Alberta’s Top Young Innovators
- Past Member, Citizen Oversight Committee with the City of Calgary
- Past Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House Southern Alberta
- Past Volunteer, Calgary Police Service Victim Assistance Support Team
- J.D., University of Saskatchewan
- B.A., University of Calgary