Tristan is a skilled communicator and litigator, in his element before the Court. He has remained a stalwart advocate for our clients since his call to the bar in 2022.
Tristan practices in the areas of family law, estate and civil litigation, where he continues to successfully appear before the Court of King’s Bench of Alberta and the Provincial Court of Alberta. He also has experience representing clients in alternative dispute resolution processes.
Receiving his J.D. from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law in 2021, Tristan was subsequently admitted to the Law Society of Alberta in 2022 after articling with Vogel LLP. Prior to law school, Tristan attended the University of Calgary where be obtained a Bachelor of Arts majoring in Law & Society.
He has prior professional work experiences including with the City of Calgary in public safety communications and with Amazon in operations management. He also completed a summer work term with a Calgary firm focusing on corporate and tax law.
Tristan has kept active in the community throughout the years, for example volunteering with victim services in Calgary, as well as with access and equity services when he attended law school. In his free time he enjoys getting outdoors with his dog, cycling and travelling.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Advisor, Alberta’s Top Young Innovators
- Past Member, Citizen Oversight Committee with the City of Calgary
- Past Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House Southern Alberta
- Past Volunteer, Calgary Police Service Victim Assistance Support Team
- J.D., University of Saskatchewan
- B.A., University of Calgary
- Admitted to the Law Society of Alberta, 2022