Jordan joined Vogel LLP as an articling student in 2022 after he received his J.D. from the University of Calgary.
While at law school, Jordan volunteered as a Student Case Worker for Student Legal Assistance, which provides pro-bono legal information and assistance for low-income residents of Calgary and the surrounding area. Prior to law school, Jordan graduated on the Dean’s List from Mount Royal University with a Bachelor of Arts majoring in English Literature. While attending MRU, Jordan was a member and team captain of the Mount Royal men’s volleyball team where he won multiple Academic All-Canadian awards for his success on the court and in the classroom.
Jordan has had various professional experiences such as bee keeping, teaching English in Taiyuan, China, and working in multiple sales roles. In his free time, Jordan enjoys playing sports such as golf and volleyball and has been focusing on becoming a better home cook.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- President, Cougar Booster Club
- Past Head Coach, Cougars Junior Volleyball Club
- J.D., University of Calgary
- B.A., Mount Royal University
- The Hague Convention and the Process for the Return of a Child
- Fairness in the Justice System: What Are Costs?
- How Do Alberta Courts View One Parent Unilaterally Relocating and Taking Their Children With Them?
- A New Look at Settlement Privilege in Canadian Family Law
- Division of Corporate Assets Upon Separation